Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Pony Burrito Origami

Sometimes The Pony sends me a picture of what he's having for supper. No description. Just a picture. I respect his relaxation time when he is off work, so try not to prolong the interaction. Or be satisfied with the LACK of interaction.

Sunday night, here's what The Pony had for supper:


I'm not sure if it was some leftover fried rice that he had from Chinese carry out, or if it was a prepared meal that he cooked. He's been known to add beans and onions to his rice for making a tasty burrito. Not my style, but The Pony is a fan.


The Pony also experiments with wraps and tortillas. So the color of this meal was not a surprise. However... Who wraps a burrito like that? It's like it has a severed neck! Sis was also intrigued. But while she was looking at the picture on my phone, I had an epiphany. MAYBE that was the end of a first burrito, propped up on a second. That could explain the curious structure.

It's all in how you look at it, I suppose. Like that optical illusion that can be a young lady in a fancy hat, or a hook-nosed old crone.

2 comments:

River said...

I knew right away that was a half-eaten burrito propped on another one. I didn't know the wraps came in different colours though. Is it supposed to be spinach flavoured? The filling looks quite tasty.

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
Of course you did! That's why you need to start Riverpedia as a reference site!

I think that IS spinach. Not sure how much flavor it imparts. I think The Pony has mentioned having it before.